As we're sure you're aware, the outbreak of the new Coronavirus (known as COVID-19) has now been classified as a global pandemic.
We want to ensure you that we are taking every possible precaution to help stop the spread of the virus in order to keep you, your pets and our staff safe. If we are exposed to COVID-19 we may need to quarantine the practice, resulting in a temporary closure which would have a significant impact on our ability to care for the animals in our local community.
So, to reduce the likelihood of an outbreak of COVID-19 at our practice, we are kindly asking clients who:
- are feeling unwell in any way, regardless of symptoms
- are self-isolating
- have had contact with a person that may have COVID-19 or have travelled outside of the state within the last 2 weeks
...to please refrain from coming into the practice for any reason – including collecting food or medication.
Please ask a friend or family member to come on your behalf. If that isn't possible, please call us to discuss your particular situation and we will try to make alternative arrangements.
WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLINIC FOR A CONSULT
When you arrive at the practice, for any reason, we ask that you please follow the below guidelines:
- Please call before entering the practice and we will direct you to whether you should wait in your car or come inside.
- ONE person per pet ONLY to enter the clinic
- Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands upon entering.
- We are not accepting cash payments at this time
Please note that these recommendations may change rapidly so please listen to directions from our staff. Your patience and respect is appreciated during this time.