Our Talked About Services and Benefits
The Findon Vet Surgery and Seaton Vet Centre offer the full range of veterinary services. If a specific service is not listed, please contact our surgery for more information, we most likely provide it but there are too many to list them all!
Some general and more specialised services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day pet care advice, Puppy Pre-School and behaviour advice.
- Routine veterinary services eg. Vaccinations, desexing, general consultations and surgery.
- Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Birds and Exotics.
- Orthopaedic surgery and joint surgery (bone plating of fractures, cruciate ligament repair, patella luxation repair/dislocated kneecap).
- Complex soft tissue surgeries (abdominal surgery, perineal hernia and inguinal hernia repairs, ear surgery, anal gland surgery, skin grafts, cancer surgery).
- Diagnostic procedures (CSF brain fluid collection, cytology of needle biopsies and aspirates, skin cytology, ear cytology, blood testing, urinalysis, faeces testing and more).
- Radiography – Direct Digital X-Rays.
- Anaesthesia management with one of the best possible safety records achieved through use of safe and tailored anaesthetics, detailed monitoring, excellent pain management and maintenance of patient’s core body temperature.
- Dentistry – including routine scale and polish, oral surgery of fractured teeth, and nerve block pain management.
No Consult Fee unless service or treatment provided was introduced by us to encourage pet owners to seek our opinion or advice on often minor issues before they become more complicated problems that also increase costs, increase risks to the pet and may not be as easily healed or fixed! Many consults are thus NO CHARGE when no treatment is actually required!
CitiPaws Club is a simple way of us rewarding our clients who vaccinate their dogs and cats with a 20% discount on their Super Premium dog and cat food, and prescription diets as well.No joining fee, and ‘membership’ is automatic for 12 months from each annual vaccination.
Desexing of dogs and cats, especially of females, is a complex and difficult surgery. To maximise the anaesthetic safety and minimise any risk, we INCLUDE IV Fluids AND the Mindray anaesthetic monitoring system at no additional charge (saving approx. $110.00). We also manage body temperature and patient recovery in such a way that even our patients, your much loved pups and kittens, love coming back in again and again!
Note: You may be aware that Dr Ian Hogben was the founder of the Fulham Gardens Vet Surgery, opening the Fulham Gardens Vet Surgery in 1999, and he also designed and built the current Fulham Gardens Vet Surgery. However, he no longer owns any part of it and is unable, due to legal reasons, to discuss how this came about. Thank you to everyone for your continuing support which has made the Findon Vet Surgery such a success. Your word-of-mouth referrals to friends, family and other pet owners has been very much appreciated. Thank you.