Seaton Vet Centre and Findon Vet Surgery Puppy Preschool - Adelaide
Puppy Preschool Class One:
- Puppy training basics
- How to structure your at-home puppy training (home work!)
- "Sit" and "Come" commands
- Puppy biting and mouthing
- Appropriate and inappropriate punishment
Puppy Preschool Class Two:
- Puppy toilet training
- "Drop" command
- Puppy nutrition
- Dry food vs Canned, Super Premium vs general commercial diets
- Practice "Sit" and "Come"
Puppy Preschool Class Three:
- Attention seeking and destructive behaviour
- Separation anxiety, jumping up on people, barking, digging
- Environmental enrichment
- Getting the MOST out of your yard!
- "Stay" command
- Walking your puppy and exercise
Puppy Preschool Class Four:
- What to do if your puppy goes missing
- Microchipping information
- Household hazards
- Desexing - discussion and information
- Pet insurance
- Show case your puppy's tricks!
- GRADUATION !
Note that all Puppy Classes are held in our purpose-built Puppy School room at the Seaton Vet Centre location.
Findon Vet Surgery has been teaching Adelaide's western suburbs puppies for over 20 years! Including surrounding suburbs, Fulham Gardens, Grange, Henley Beach, West Beach, Underdale, Woodville, torrens Park, Beverley, Allenby Gardens, Welland, mile End, Thebarton, Seaton, Flinders Park, Kidman Park, Lockleys, Royal Park and Tennyson.
(Please note that all classes are now held at the Seaton Puppy Centre)