Our list of pet insurance companies includes most of the commonly
used insurers, and there are always more coming on the market. We are
unable to advise any over another, but the most commonly used companies
amongst our clients are PetPlan and Petsecure.
We STRONGLY recommend pet insurance be taken out as soon as possible after you take on your new pet!
- Petplan 1300 738 225 www.petplan.com.au
FOR FOUR WEEKS FREE, NO OBLIGATION, PET INSURANCE with Petplan, please contact us at the Findon Vet Surgery or Seaton Vet Centre. We can vouch for the fact that there is no hassle or pressure to continue this insurance at the end of the 4 weeks. There is a simple call asking if you would like to continue or not - they do not then keep calling! They also have honoured payments of claims without hassle. THIS IS A MUST DO!!!!
- RAA 8202 4567 www.raa.com.au
- PetSecure 1300 855 160 www.petsecure.com.au
- Bow Wow pet health insurance 1800 668 502 www.bowwowinsurance.com.au
- medibank 132 331 www.medibank.com.au
- Insurance line 13 88 68 www.insuranceline.com.au
- HCF 1800 630 681 www.hcf.com.au
- RSPCA 1300 855 150 www.rspcapetinsurance.org.au
- Real Insurance 1300 367 325 www.realinsurance.com.au
- Pet Insurance Australia 1800 043 552 www.petinsuranceaustralia.com.au
- Woolworths Insurance 1300 101 234 insurance.woolworths.com.au