The CitiPaws Club is unique to Findon Vet Surgery and Seaton Vet Centre, and is an excellent client service providing wonderful cost savings through out the year on your pet care and nutrition.
Vaccinate your dog or cat at the Findon Vet Surgery or Seaton Vet Centre and receive FREE membership and benefits for 12 months!
- Cost Price Super Premium dog and cat food for 12 months from the vaccination date!
- Cost Price Prescription Diets (Hills and Royal Canin) for 12 months from the vaccination date.
- Heavily discounted REVOLUTION (6 month packs only) for cats from their FIV Vaccination date.
Automatic CitiPaws Club membership for our clients
These benefits automatically apply for all of our clients who vaccinate their pet with us at the Findon Vet Surgery or Seaton Vet Centre. No forms to fill out - it is simply a benefit you recieve if you wish to use it! To reward those who take the simple yearly step of preventing some serious disease in our pets, and also thereby to encourage others to do likewise by enticing them with other financial benefits, everyone wins.
- Your pet wins because it receives injections against important pet diseases
- Your pet wins by being given super premium, excellent quality diets that prevent a host of health issues
- Your pet wins if it needs a prescription diet tailored for its specific health issue
- You win by saving many many dollars off the cost of pet food - a major ongoing cost to pet owners
- You win by saving on Fronltine plus costs for dogs and Revolution costs for cats - we have the cheapest prices in Australia for our CitiPaws Club members!!!
- We win by having the satisfaction of vaccinating your pets!
The CitiPaws Club philosophy:
- to offset everyday, routine pet costs against their recommended annual veterinary preventative treatments. This is why the Citipaws Club is linked to pet vaccinations, dog and puppy heartworm prevention and cat and kitten FIV cat AIDS vaccinations.
- to reduce the ongoing costs of pet ownership and thereby encourage pet ownership as we highly value to physical and mental rewards of pet companionship.
- to encourage excellent pet nutrition which thereby reduces the incidence of a variety of pet diseases.
- to encourage pet vaccination to minimise or prevent many serious dog, cat, puppy and kitten preventable diseases.
- to ease the cost of feeding prescription diets for those owners with pets with health issues that respond to daily feeding of specific diets.